Quick Brake Services In Dubai.
At “The Mechanic Auto Center in Dubai” We Provide Quality Brake Service in Dubai For All European, American & High-End Japanese Cars. We Use Only Original Brake Pads.
Free Pick-Up & Delivery – Call Us Now 04 388 4881
Free Brakes Inspection
It’s a good idea to have your brakes inspected every 12,000 miles or about once a year. Our technician will conduct an inspection of the brake system’s linings and other key components and provide you with a written evaluation, including a detailed diagnosis of the findings. Service recommendations will be based on your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations and the condition of the brake components that impact system performance.
Brakes Services in Dubai
From drum brakes to disc brakes, calipers and rotors, to shoes and pads, the highly trained technicians at The Mechanic Auto Center know your brake system and can perform brake inspections and brake pad replacements on almost every make and model. This includes models equipped with ABS, otherwise known as an Anti-Lock Braking System. So you can drive with confidence and Leave Worry Behind.
Brakes Repair in Dubai
If your brakes require service, you’ve come to the right place. We have a certified brake technician who performs or oversees every Brake Repair. They’ll make sure that your brakes are serviced in accordance with your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations, including all replacement parts like pads, hardware and if necessary drums and/or rotors.
Brakes Fluid Change
Our Technician can tell you whether a brake fluid exchange is due for your vehicle, based on your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations. If it is, the technician will remove the old fluid and replace it with new fluid that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations.
Can’t Reach To Us. No Problem Ask For Free Pick-up & Delivery
CALL 04 388 4881
Signs or Symptoms Your Vehicle Needs Brake Services:
- #1It’s been over a year or 12,000 miles since the last time your brakes were inspected
- #2You’re near or past the number of miles your vehicle’s manufacturer recommends between brake fluid exchanges
- #3The brake warning light on your dashboard comes on and stays on
- #4You hear grinding or squealing when you apply the brakes
- #5Your vehicle pulls to one side when you apply the brakes
- #6Your vehicle requires longer distances to stop than it used to
- #7The brake pedal responds slowly and feels “spongy”
- #8The brake pedal goes to the floor and/or requires excess pressure